Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finalist

This little blog has been chosen as a finalist in 2008 Weblog Awards Education Category!

Voting isn't open yet, but I am hoping you all will cast your ballots on January 5th when it begins!

(You can still vote for TLWMSN in the Edublog Awards though! - TLWMSN currently has 42 votes, which is 3% of the vote. We are the only sped blog there too.)

Apparently there were 5,000 nominees in 49 categories, which gives a 1 in 10 chance of being chosen as one of the 10 finalists in a given category.

Here are the finalists for education (sorry they are not linked - it is late and I am tired):

Flypaper
This Week In Education
Joanne Jacobs
Mr. Hancock's Class Blog
Blogush
Nature Society of ACS Klang High School, Malaysia
Mike Falick's Blog - A School Board Trustee's Blog
Dr. Wizard's Advice for College Students
Education for the Aughts
Teaching Learners with Multiple Special Needs

I am proud to once again create a place for special education in the top ten.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am sorry if you end up getting two comments from me, I posted and it seems to have disappeared. I just found your blog through Ryn Tale's, and I am so glad I did. Congratulations on your nomination, it is very impressive! I am mom to Max, a six year old boy who had a stroke at birth and has mild cerebral palsy as a result. He is doing so much better than the doctors said he would! Please come visit us sometime over at www.lovethatmax.blogspot.com. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! Your blog rocks and deserves these great honors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the votes and the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet