Monday, March 19, 2007

Lots of Little Things

I have lots of little announcements today.

  1. Thank you to all of you that have this site bookmarked or view the site using Google Reader. Very cool, especially those of your from companied making products for learners with multiple needs (Dynavox - you rock!) and those of you from overseas (who ever you are from Iceland, thanks for your loyalty!)
  2. If you are a member of Reading A-Z you should refer five friends to check out the site, because then you get three free months of Writing A-Z!
  3. For those of you e-mailing asking me to review a product, sure, no problem. Just contact me (use the comment section or go to my profile and e-mail me), send the product to me, I will bring it to my class and we will test it out!
  4. Crayola is giving away free samples to educators!
  5. The website of the day is Free Teacher Tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and respectful discussion are welcome and encouraged! No advertisements or spamming.

Contact Me at:

Contact Me at:

Visit our advertisers:

Fujitsu Computer Systems Corporation SpinLife.com, LLC Try Nick Jr. Boost FREE for 7 Days LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Build-A-Bear HearthSong - Toys Outlet